GPS Triggered Trolley Tour App
International guests experience the Old Town Trolley Tour in Washington D.C. throughout the year. As a result, Old Town Trolley Tours wanted a GPS triggered audio app tour to provide a tour in guests’ native language. The app tour tells the story of Washington D.C. stop by stop. Read about how Old Town Trolley used the App Builder Website to create their GPS triggered foreign language audio tour.
About the GPS Triggered Audio App Tour
Old Town Trolley Tours is one of the most well-known and highly rated trolley tour companies in the United States. As leaders in tourism, they have created a GPS triggered audio app tour for foreign language guests. They envisioned a user friendly and practical app that would tell visitors in their native language about what they were seeing. This stop by stop narration gives visitors a personal tour at their fingertips.
After purchasing a ticket, guests are given sign in access to their tour. The app is accessed through the Old Town Trolley Tours App on the App Store and Google Play. Guests will experience the following:
- A choice of 7 languages including: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese.
- GPS triggered audio for every point of interest.
- GPS enabled map with clickable pins.
- App shows all of the stops with the option to get directions from their current location.
- Slideshow of images that rotate as guests listen to audio.
- Once downloaded, app works offline.
More than ever, Old Town Trolley Tours knows they are providing a relaxing and meaningful experience for every guest. With their app, Old Town Trolley can make any changes to their tour in real time. The App Builder offers the ability to update stops or content automatically. It’s just that easy.
Contact us to learn how to get started using the App Builder Website for your tour, click here.